This document describes how OMNIA OFFICE sas (owner of guestinvenice.tv domain name) treat personal information when you use our services, including information provided when you use Guestinvenice.tv.
- Non-Account Activity. You can watch videos on Guestinvenice.tv without having a Guestinvenice.tv Account.
- Account-Related Activity. Certain other activities on Guestinvenice.tv like uploading videos, posting comments, or watching restricted videos—require you to have a Guestinvenice.tv Account. We ask for some personal information when you create a Guestinvenice.tv Account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- Usage Information. We may record information about your usage, such as when you use Guestinvenice.tv, the channels, groups, and favorites you subscribe to, the contacts you communicate with, and the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as information you display or click on in Guestinvenice.tv.
- Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your playback or profile pages, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Guestinvenice.tv Site, we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Guestinvenice.tv Site, as well as provide special personalized features to you.
- Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you upload videos or send messages through the Guestinvenice.tv Sites and other Users can contact you through messages and comments. Any videos that you submit to the Guestinvenice.tv Sites may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Guestinvenice.tv Site changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Guestinvenice.tv Sites and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
- You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Guestinvenice.tv Sites, in which case you can still view videos and explore the Guestinvenice.tv Sites, but Guestinvenice.tv may not be able to provide certain services to you. The privacy notices of those services govern the use of your personal information associated with them.
- You may update or correct your personal profile information and email preferences at any time by visiting your account profile page.
Information on common personal data handling
Informative document according to and in consequence of article 13 of the Italian law enacted June 30, 2003, n.196.
As enacted by Italian law, n. 196, June 30, 2003, we provide you with the information related to the purposes and methods of handling your personal data, as well as the communication and circulation limits of the same, and the nature of the data we own and how it is bestowed.
- Purposes of the handling. Your personal data will be used only for the account functionality. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Guestinvenice.tv Site changes or for customer service purposes).
- Methods of the handling. The handling will be managed with the means and information systems at our disposal, which will be adapted to the security measures as enacted by Italian law, n. 196, June 30, 2003; this data will be handled only by persons suitably charged from our company. In particular, the handling will be managed by the OMNIA OFFICE sas commercial department, staff at our administrative department, and technical personnel. We inform you that your personal data will be constantly updated in our database with the data you communicate to us.
- Communication and circulation limits of the data we own. Your data will be kept safely within our company and will be accessed only by those responsible for it. The data will not be communicated to third parties or to external organizations.
- Source of the data. OMNIA OFFICE sas came into possession of your personal data as previously made available to us by you, or was found by third parties or in the media.
- Nature of the provision. Provision of the data put at our disposal is at your discretion. If you do not wish to receive further communications, then please inform us in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will have access at any time to the data we own about you and you can request us to update, modify, integrate, or cancel information in our database related to you.
- Owner of the data handling. OMNIA OFFICE sas, based in Venice-Lido 30126, Riviera S. Nicolò n. 6, Italy; VAT Registration Number/Tax Number 03029870270.